Thursday, 28 June 2012

Three brothers

I absolutely adored this scene from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - it was creepy, beautiful, haunting and so well-drawn. In it I caught a little glimpse of what the Harry Potter films could have been like if, well, they'd tried. Such such a shame (I'm in fervent hopes they'll remake them in twenty or thirty years time...). Nevertheless, watching things like this makes me desperately nostalgic for Harry Potter - I think a reading marathon is definitely in the cards for when I return home.

 

 

 


1 comment:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I also really loved that part. What do you think the Harry Potter films should have been like? I have issues with all movies, but 1,3,7 and 8 were super-enjoyable to me. I have real issues with 2-6 because too many things were different and/ or Harry had bad hair in them. Haha. Oh, and I also hate that in 8, Lily had brown eyes for some ridiculous reason. I saw a gof that had altered her eyes to blue in all the scenes child-Lily was in, and underneath it read: See, WB - it wasn't that hard.

Anyway, the books are what matter. Are you going to read JKs new one? :) hugs!!